Athena Partners Private Limited (collectively with its affiliates, “APPL“) is the owner of this Website and reserves the right, at its discretion, to modify and/or update these ToU at any time. You are requested to check these ToU periodically for modifications and/or updates. Using this Website following the posting of modifications/ updates to these ToU indicates that you accept them as modified/ updated.
The terms and conditions in the ToU apply in connection with the access and use of this Website. APPL makes available information on certain products and services on the Website which may be subject to specific terms and conditions applicable to such products and services accessible when such a product or service is requested. Please note that these ToU are in addition to, and do not override, the specific terms and conditions that apply to the information on products or services made available by APPL through this Website.
- Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Postal address: 212, Maker Chambers V, Nariman Point, Mumbai 400021.
- What information we collect, how we collect it and how we use it.
- If you contact APPL:If you contact APPL via email, telephone or a “Contact us” form, we may keep a record of that correspondence and of the email address or telephone number from which the correspondence has been made.
- APPL also occasionally asks users to complete surveys that we use for research purposes and we may keep a record of your name, email address and other details provided by you in the survey.
iii. Any answers to surveys or opinion polls APPL may ask you to complete maybe forwarded on to third parties. We save the answers to our surveys separately from your email address.
- Log Files:Like most standard Website servers, APPL uses log files to capture IP address, browser type, machine ID, referring/exit pages, platform type, date / time stamp, number of clicks, and other information. We also monitor your transactions on the Website.
- Google Analytics:This Website also uses Google Analytics, a web analytics service provided by Google, Inc. (“Google”). Google places text files called “cookies” on your computer, to help the Website analyze how users use the site. The information generated by the cookie about your use of the website (including your IP address) will be used by Google for the purpose of evaluating your use of the Website, compiling reports on website activity for website operators and providing other services relating to website activity and Internet usage. No personally identifying data (such as name, email address or billing information) is included in this type of reporting. This information will be transmitted to and stored by Google on its servers. Google may also transfer this information to third parties if (i) it concludes that it is required by law or has a good faith belief that access, preservation or disclosure of this data is reasonably necessary to protect the rights, property or safety of Google, its users or the public, or (ii) such third parties process the information on Google’s behalf, subject to appropriate confidentiality and security agreements and measures. By using this Website, you consent to the processing of data about you by Google in the manner and for the purposes set out above.
- We also use your information in certain other cases.
Other than the situations set out in the paragraph above, APPL will use your information in the following situations:
- Consent: If you specifically provide written consent to APPL for using your information in another situation.
- Business Transfers: In the event that APPL merges with another entity or if substantially all of its assets are acquired by another person or entity, customer information will likely be one of the transferred assets.
iii. Affiliates and group companies: APPL may disclose information to affiliates and group companies.
- Lawful order: When required by lawful order, APPL shall be required to provide information to government agencies who are lawfully authorized for investigative, protective, cyber security activity. The information or assistance shall be provided for the purpose of verification of identity, or for prevention, detection, investigation, prosecution, cyber security incidents and punishment of offences under any law for the time being in force.
In no circumstances will APPL sell, rent or lease your personal information.
- How we use “Cookies”
- Protection of Information
APPL takes steps to ensure that your information is treated securely and accordingly has put in place all reasonable security practices and procedures. Unfortunately, data transmission over the Internet cannot be guaranteed as 100% secure. Therefore, while we strive to protect your information using such reasonable security practices and procedures, APPL can neither ensure nor warrant the security of this Website, and you use it at your own risk.
- If you do not want to provide information or withdraw it
- Notice of Change
We may, but shall not be obliged to, also provide notices to you by posting them on our website, or by sending them to an email address that you previously provided to us. Website and email notices shall be considered received by you within 24 hours of the time posted or sent.